Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You are my sunshine...

I've been collecting artwork, mementos, pictures, etc. the past week or so to start putting together my frame wall. I think I came up with some cute ideas and I was able to get some great inspiration from other blogs. While I was scouring Etsy for some new throw pillows I also took a look at some of the artwork on there and I came across this-

This was pretty much my favorite song when I was little and I would sing it all the time. I'm pretty sure there are home movies of me holding my blankie over my face while singing this so that you can't actually hear anything I'm saying.

On a random side note we also incorporated a house version of this song into our wedding- It was our big entrance song. Yes, believe it or not there is a house version of You Are My Sunshine. 

Anyway, I'm totally buying this- In fact I'm buying it right now.

My goal is to have the wall ready to go in the next week or 2 so I will definitely share the final product and all the thought that went into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment