Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let the sunshine in

My obsession with yellow is getting out of control. For Christmas my mom bought us this yellow cabinet which will reside in our stair landing/hallway. I'm totally in love with it. I have a frame collage in the works for the blank wall above the cabinet and I stocked up on lots of white frames from Michael's for 40% off with an additional $25 off the total. 


Meantime I have been ruminating over yellow throw pillows for the living room. Seriously, the amount of time I have spent trying to decide which to get is not normal.
Greg and I both have off today so I think we might take a trip to Crate and Barrel to check out some furniture I have been scoping out online. Who knows, maybe we'll come home with a new entertainment unit. We also started playing around with a new living room arrangement via cut outs Greg made that we can move around- everything is to scale. Is he cute or what? (Note the giant recliner on the right)




Do you ever have an obsession with a particular color and want to work it into every room? How do you play around with furniture placement? I liked this cut out idea much better than physically moving the furniture around although I'm sure we will do that too. I'll keep you posted where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment